Give children the gift of nature.
Help us grow, naturally.
Let’s get children and youth outside, more often!
We want to see ALL children and youth play, learn and grow in the natural world that surrounds them. We want to provide them with opportunities to explore, direct their own learning, get messy, feel engaged and fundamentally, to have fun!
Your gift helps us get children and youth out into nature on a regular basis, with a focus on building relationships with the land, not just connecting with the outdoors once a year.
Let’s help break down barriers and increase opportunities for children and youth to benefit from our forests, parks, and mud puddles. Donations directly help us to make our vision a reality by:
- Increasing how many children are participating in Forest and Nature School from coast to coast
- Ensuring we can help children and youth who cannot afford to get outside in various nature-based programming
- Supporting youth leaders from coast to coast build capacity and community in the natural world
- Helping us dive into policy gaps that prevent children, youth and families in getting outside
- Supporting research partnerships to build upon evidence-based practice
- Working with educators to create authentic, meaningful and high quality programs in nature
- Allowing us to do SO MUCH MORE!
All gifts have an immediate impact – bringing the benefits of outdoor play and nature-based learning to more children and youth. Please consider a monthly gift for ongoing outreach and impact across Canada. Thank you. Now – let’s get children and youth playing and exploring outside!
Grab an envelope, stamp and pop your donation in the nearest mailbox. Please make your gift payable to The Child and Nature Alliance of Canada and send it to us at:
The Child and Nature Alliance of Canada
411 Corkstown Road
Ottawa, Ontario K2K 0J5
Not all of the support we receive is financial. Please contact us if you have any materials, supplies, items or services you think might assist us in the delivery of our programs.